autum copy

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

:)

victoria 194

If life is about ups and downs, I would say last night was one of the up-ups.

Staying home thinking about something meaningless and feeling dreadful, I think you saved me from the miserable. When there's a connection between two people, I expect we would feel it right away, and that's what i see between us. Although my ex hated you (ha!), I think I still can't stop myself from hanging out with you (yeah I've tried), afterall we've been friends for ten years (almost!).

Sometimes it seems like we don't even have to talk but come up with the same idea; similar things that are bothering both of us (different positions though :) ), but it just felt so right and free to tell you about all the shit that are happening to me(or is it because of the beer?)

Why does beer taste so good last night? Stars seem to be brighter (although mosquitos were damn annoying), and you know, that guy is not important anymore (seriously!!).

Five years, that's our deal. I'll do a "pre-trip" for us in the following month, and I will get my ass back here safe. REAL Safe.

I'll see you soon.

4 comments:

Lawrence said...

Tiffy,
真的完全看不懂啦!
希望有機會能找個地方吃吃聊聊,幫我開竅一下。

Illustration again* said...

算了啦
有慧根的人會自動開竅

Anonymous said...

哇哈哈哈~

或許,妳永遠猜不到吧。不過我真的開竅了!感謝妳這一句!

(我開的竅:男生還是當個男生就好!有些事就不要想破頭腦啦~ 只朝有慧根的事去想就好。沒慧根就別想啦~)

so, 讓我想想啥時有空找妳吃飯吧~ >_6

Anonymous said...

在你面前 我是的忘詞的歌手
我不知道 不知道 不知道
真的不知道
你知道我的不知道 有多煩有多難過
或許你知道 你應該知道
可是你又不能知道 就算知道
你也只能裝不知道
我也只能不知道下去
好多的不知道 好討厭的不知道
就是一個字 幹

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from maktubowl. Make your own badge here.