autum copy

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

right here and now.

it is 3:45 am but i don't feel sleepy at all. Although I've already fallen asleep for a while but this sudden awake makes me so uncomfortable because i there's nothing much i can do except for lying on my bed, feeling my sore muscles and the pain of the wounds on my feet.

i'm currently under an embarrassing situation which left me keep wondering about the directions i should go and decisions I've made in the past. Why am i here today and would it make any difference if I've done things differently? I was so determined to let myself out that afternoon however things never turned out to be the way i wanted them to be. When I got your call of course I could only tell you there wasn't much going on. Should I grab a drink with you later on this weekend or should we just say goodbye and maybe that's it?

You've already surprised me too many times that I have completely no idea what you have in mind or what your next step might be. I'm just trying to learn to see things as normally as i can so it doesn't leave me speechless, or at least not with any regret like last time.

The good thing about summer is you get to see sunshine so early in the morning. I can already see dawn right at this moment and it's amazing.

4 comments:

dreamicandi said...

hmm...is that love in the air? ;)

Lawrence said...

(gimmy 5~)

Illustration again* said...

I DO need to write this kind of stuff to make you guys surface huh?!

Anonymous said...

always here ah~

feeling better now?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from maktubowl. Make your own badge here.